What is Student’s Counselling ?
Student Counselling Cell aims to help students become self-aware and reach their highest potential while dealing with anxiety and stress. The counselling cell provides a happy and comfortable environment for students to discuss their problems regarding their academic and social life.
Why do need student Counselling ?
It helps to shape a student’s behaviour and also instil enough discipline in them. Proper guidance helps them achieve their goals, well guided & counselled students know what to do and how to do things in the best possible way. Students learn how to live in peace and harmony with others in the school community.
Proper counselling will help incorporate valuable lessons in their daily life. Some sessions should involve career guidance, where the students are advised on the selection of courses and different career paths.
Some Important advantages Of Counselling In A Student’s Life:
Following are some of the benefits that students get from effective guidance & counselling:
- Students are given proper guidance on how to deal with psychological problems which can badly impact their studies. Through these sessions, the students will be able to develop certain problem- solving skills which to an extent help them deal with particular issues surrounding their lives.
- The students are advised on how to cope with different situations they tend to face in their school life. For instance, how should they talk politely or relate with their peers. This advice will give them perspective on how should they behave in certain scenarios.
- It helps to shape a student’s behaviour and also instil enough discipline in them. Proper guidance helps them achieve their goals, well guided & counselled students know what to do and how to do things in the best possible way.
- Students learn how to live in peace and harmony with others in the school community. Thereby, they also learn to appreciate other people in their class.
- It helps to bridge the gap between students and the school administration, since they are able to guide their problems through a proper counselling channel in the office.
- Students get comprehensive advice on career, courses and jobs that enable them to make a proper and informed choice and understand what they can do after they are done with school.
- It allows students to talk to teachers about various experiences that make them uncomfortable. They can openly share problems that they cannot share with their parents.
- Talks related to alcohol, drugs, personal feelings or any kind of abuse, can be openly discussed. Guidance and counselling also make students better human beings since they are counselled on how to act and behave in a particular situation
- It enables students undergoing certain difficulties in their lives, to ask questions and clarify them through guiding and counselling. Therefore, counselling helps them ask without any fear since the person in charge is willing to help.
Please Contact us for Enrollement of Counselling over 01991946357.